About the instructor
Sharon Silver is a parent educator, an author, a speaker and most importantly a mom. She has been helping parents transform their parenting by shifting from reacting to responding for over 25 years. Her book Stop Reacting and Start Responding has been read by parents in over 92 countries.
This month’s curriculum goes into great detail about what sparks your yelling by taking you through a series of questions that help you uncover what your particular triggers are, and how to deal with them.
You’ll learn how to maintain your authority without yelling, so your child(ren) clearly understand more about their behavior, themselves, and the rules in your home. You’ll learn how choices, silence, and specific phrases work together to teach, instead of punish. Included are swipe conversations in each section to support you as this becomes second nature.
* Click on the bundle card or link at the bottom of this page to purchase.
- Clarity Replaces Yelling = 7 Audios + 1 Handbook
- 1. The Beginning: (audio 1 • Part 1)
- 2. Your Super Power: (audio 1 • part 2)
- 3. Assumptions About Yelling: (audio 2 • part 1)
- 4. Three Things that can Inhibit Clear Communications: (audio 2 • part 2)
- 5. Changing Yelling into Learning: (audio 3 • part 1)
- 6. The Remembering Spot: (audio 3 • part 2 )
- 7. Silence is a Parents' Best Friend: (audio 3 • part 3)
- 8. The Clarity Replaces Yelling Handbook: (PDF)